Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I am in the middle of selling my house and wish to change my

Customer Question

Hello Pearl. I am in the middle of selling my house and wish to change my ticket to next year. Is this free to do please?
JA: It's just a small, refundable fee for a 7-day JustAnswer trial. After that, it's a small monthly membership fee. What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I don't understand the answer
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I was informed that I would initially be able to change this booking free of charge. You cancelled my last booking due to Covid
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried to change but charges for flight coming up at over £200 difference. What was my in initial flight cost please and why is the difference so much?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you Pearl
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 11 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I know which Airline you have booked with?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Easyjet. Thought this was Easyjet site
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What a farce. I want a refund if I can't be contacted now
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I can't sit and wait indefinitely

Please allow me a moment to prepare the instructions.

Thank you for letting me have all the additional information. I have reviewed the details you have provided and understand you have a query related to making changes to your Booking and more so the departure dates. Unfortunately, this is something outside of my scope which I can not personally change, however, you may contact Easyjet on +44 (0)(###) ###-####to discuss your options.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew