Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

My computer will not start, The computer, Lenovo all in one,

Customer Question

My computer will not start
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: The computer
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Lenovo all in one
JA: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo product?
Customer: It start up but will not go further
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and understand you have trouble powering on your computer. I understand this can be frustrating, however, I will do my best to keep this simple but helpful.

Its a broad question which could relate to all sorts of problems that could be preventing your computer from turning on, however, I would like to point the most obvious steps you should take which will assist you investigate those areas which a simple approach.  

1. I would recommend you remove the power cable from the computer (All In one) and wait for around 60 seconds before re-attaching it. 

2. Check at the main power source its connect into the plug firmly and is switched on. 

3. Check the mains power socket is working by attaching another device and trying to power it from there. 

4. Finally, once you have done the above try to power the computer back on and let me know the outcome.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew