Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Having trouble on line forays ticket which is available for

Customer Question

Having trouble on line forays ticket which is available for abba voyage
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Its a seating at Olympic park london
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: ABBA voyage ticket master site
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 17 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

• Could you let me know the problem you are having? 

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No

Could you let me know the problem you are having?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, I understand you have a query relating to your order where you are unable to retrieve the barcodes for your recent purchase. Unfortunately, this is out of my scope and I am unable to assist you with generating those barcodes, however, you may contact the Customer Services Team at Ticketmaster on 0844(###) ###-####who will be able to assist you with that.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew