Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I am locked out of my account, My 365 online accounts,

Customer Question

I am locked out of my account
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: My 365 online accounts
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung a70
JA: What have you tried so far with your Micromax product?
Customer: Reset
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Do you you have access to your on.microsoft.com account which is assigned to your Office 365 account?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided today, I would recommend you reset your Microsoft account password ***** to do so, please see the instructions I have attached below. 

1. Head over to the recovery page - https://account.live.com/password/reset

2. Enter your email address and tap the next button.

3. Review the recovery options attached to your account for recovery and choose one that is suitable. 

4. Verify the reset process by following the onscreen instructions and once do so, you will be prompted to create a new password. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew