Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

My TV not working power on no pictures no sound but power is

Customer Question

My TV not working power on no pictures no sound but power is on
JA: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?
Customer: No
JA: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?
Customer: Try that replace the hmid lead as well
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Bought a replacement remote
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 8 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I have looked into the information you have provided me today and suggest you perform a power cycle and let me know of the results. 

1. Please start by powering the Television off using the power button on the remote. 

2. Once the TV has powered down, turn the Television off from the main power source. 

3. Now, wait up to 60 seconds before reattaching the power cable to the power source. 

4. One the cable has been reattached, use the remote to turn the Television on. 

5. Now verify whether your Television has restored to working order. 

I hope the information provided today helps to restore your services and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My TV not working

Have you attempted the steps I have recommended?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Didn't work. Red light still on
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Red light just flashing
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are you there?

If a Red LED is blinking and the TV is not working properly it means that the TV has detected an issue or problem. Most Red LED blink conditions require service.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
you can't help ?

The Television is faulty.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I paid my £5 but you have taken a extra £16 that cost was for a phone call which never happen?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Will you reimburse me for the £16 please
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 7 days ago.

You will need to call Customer Services for that.