Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have just bought A JVC fire TV edition 15 screen my

Customer Question

I have just bought A JVC fire TV edition 15 screen my previous television was a JVC 43 inch TV I live in a block of flats which has TV monitoring via analog into each apartment this was available on my previous television but I do not seem to be able to get it on the JVC fire TV edition
JA: How old is your 43?
Customer: I about 2 1/2 three years I no longer have it as it stopped working
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: When I used to stand for programs on the 43 inch JVC it gave me an option of digital analog or digital and analog I don’t seem to be able to get this on the new one
JA: How long has this been an issue with your 43? What happened right before this?
Customer: JVC 43 inch just lost all the picture no lights on at the back so I went to Currys and bought the 50 inch JVC fire edition this doesn’t seem to have an analog analog scanning ability the 43 dod
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thars it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Analogue is an older system, this TV as you see only supports Digital.

But you can use this convertor box

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Freeview-Receiver-Recorder-Analogue-Converter-Black/dp/B089GLBNQQ/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Converter+Box+for+TV&qid=1631180779&sr=8-3

Connect it to the antenna then the box to the TV to view the content.

Let me know how you go please