Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I've had an account enquiry about payment I've got problems

Customer Question

Hi I've had an account enquiry about payment I've got problems with m my visa at the moment and I owe money on a book I pressed the link a
JA: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?
Customer: Poops pressed the link and nothing came up to help me I've tried a few times but no luck it's my kindle I'm on it now
JA: How long have you had your Kindle?
Customer: Oooo not long a year maybe
JA: What have you tried so far with your Amazon product?
Customer: All I want to do is pay for the book owing to Amazon and change the 1st card to my MasterCard until the problems with visa are resolved but the link doesn't come up to allow me to do this
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes my library is not showing me my books as it always use to I am really not good technically please warn engineer !
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your reader. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Reader and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Reader and pay.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Richard no luck this is very frustrating to say the least! I want to pay but it will not put a page up to let me
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are you still there ?
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

To check, you did the instructions I gave you?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I turned it off
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No not if I’m going to be charged £16 thank you we’ll carry on like this to get it sorted please
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I’ve changed the default card from visa to MasterCard while Barclays sort out issue with visa card do I have to do anything else ? Will Amazon take the payment now ? and how can I get my £5 refund from this site as well please
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

If you are not happy with my service and wish for a refund, please go to https://www.justanswer.com/help/ and click the contact us button on the right side of the page

Thank you and all the best.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It’s not that I’m unhappy with your service Richard I just think this would be an Amazon customer service that’s all I think it’s shameful Amazon do not do this to be charged for help is wrong in my opinion that’s all, also you didn’t advise over the Library I use to have all my books on one page and now that’s changed ?
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

I do not see this sorry, for any payment questions please direct this to customer service on***@******.***