Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am in France. My phone will not pick up voicemail. It

Customer Question

I am in France. My phone will not pick up voicemail. It rings off before I can enter my code.
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Today
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I would rath er not as I have to use a former phone as my screen broke on my existing one. Its just voicemail. Everything else is fine .
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dontvthink so.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the device until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the device and tell me if it still has the problem.