Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I purchased Microsoft office as a student 3 years ago. I was

Customer Question

I purchased Microsoft office as a student 3 years ago. I was using it today and it crashed. now it will only open in read only format. I tried to log back on but have forgotten my password. when resetting my password ***** email was sent to my student account which I no longer have access to
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: microsoft word
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?
Customer: I can not open a new document. when I open previous documents it only opens in read only format
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: if I have to purchase office 365 again, will my previous documents be lost as I am still working on and with them
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens