Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have not used outlook on my phone until, only on the

Customer Question

I have not used outlook on my phone until, only on the laptop. I was asked for new passwords and given texted codes and now cannot access my either outlook until tomorrow. PLEASE help.
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I can use my phone all the time???
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: The phone is not the problem. You are not getting my problem. Can you just help me to get the use of outlook on my laptop as I do every day? They have blocked it until tomorrow.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just please help.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://account.live.com/password/reset
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens