Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Walters tel 07786911364,i damaged my mobile and had my

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** tel***********i damaged my mobile and had my numbers etc transfered from my sim card to a new phone,but my paddy power account and details with a few other accounts did not transfer. I would like to know how to get my account back ,last time i looked i had about £90 on it. i have had to change so many accounts due to loosing some numbers .I was not sure how to get back into my paddy power one.i hope you can help me witrh this.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: my new phone is OPPO A53
JA: How long has this been going on with your A53? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Had the new phone 3 days tried to get my Paddy power account back but failed with password *****
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.
Let me know how you go please.