Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My husbands phone number is 07775557133 but each time we try

Customer Question

My husbands phone number is ***** but each time we try to use the phone it doesn’t, recognise the number. He does not use the phone regularly but did not expect to be disconnected.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: JCB tough phone
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This happened once before when they just took his number from him because he did not use it often enough
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: he does not know if he has money on the phone as he could not get his number recognised when I phoned the help number.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the device until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the device and tell me if it still has the problem.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I did what you said and then I dialled his number using my own phone but got the reply that I had dialled an incorrect number. He still cannot dial out. I think that Vodafone have cancelled his number again because he doesn’t use it enough.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

This sounds to be the case, can you please call Vodafone on 0333 3040 191 in order for them to activate it again please.