Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I am in hospital and cannot get on line. HOW CAN I PUT A BET

Customer Question

i am in hospital and cannot get on line. HOW CAN I PUT A BET ON BY PHONE?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I HAVE TRIED THE PH9NE BUT CANNOT REMEMBER THE PASSWORD
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THE RESET SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 9 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. It sounds like you are having trouble connecting your device to the WiFi, is that correct?

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 8 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, It sounds like you are having problems connecting your handset to the WiFi in the Hospital, I would recommend you power cycle the phone and then try to connect the handset to the WiFi again. I have detailed the process in a step by step to assist you further. 

1. Power the handset off for approximately 60 seconds.

2. I assume you have turned the handset back on. 

3. Open the settings for the WiFi and re-attempt to connect to the WiFi. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew