Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I have Now tv but I’m unable to get it @ moment Why, My tv

Customer Question

I have Now tv but I’m unable to get it @ moment Why
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: My tv is fine I have Netflix prime etc but can’t get into now
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t know whether it’s because I haven’t used it for a while
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 17 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm that your Internet Based Apps are not working on the Televisom such as NowTV, Netflix or Amazon prime?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It is working for all other services except NOW tv

Interesting and what happens when you try use the app, do you see any error messages?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Are you saying I’m being charged another £16 for your assistance
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
If so this is a scam

*Please note if you are asked for a call / premium service this is automatically generated and is not me asking*

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I have looked into the information you have provided me today and suggest you perform a power cycle and let me know of the results. 

1. Please start by powering the Television off using the power button on the remote. 

2. Once the TV has powered down, turn the Television off from the main power source. 

3. Now, wait up to 60 seconds before reattaching the power cable to the power source. 

4. One the cable has been reattached, use the remote to turn the Television on. 

5. Now verify whether your Television has restored to working order. 

I hope the information provided today helps to restore your services and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew