Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I’ve brought a pond pump which has stopped working it’s

Customer Question

Hi there I’ve brought a pond pump which has stopped working it’s still under warranty my fish will die if this is not replaced
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Swell pond filter pump 2300 brought 8 may 2021
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: fuse cleaned there is sound coming from it but the propeller is not rotating fast enough
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No problem thanks

I have investigated the information you have provided and would recommend Checking the pump inlet and outlet for any obstructions. If this is the cause of slow moving water, remove the debris then check the pump o-rings for damages. If there are no visible obstructions, open up, and inspect the inside of the pump. Check to make sure your impeller is not broken or being trapped by any particles. I also noticed the pump is covered under the manufacturers warranty, if you wish to discard the information provided and would like the unit replaces, you could reach out to outlet where it was purchased from or manufacturers for like for like replacement.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew