Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

We cannot make outgoing calls or receive calls on landline

Customer Question

We cannot make outgoing calls or receive calls on landline Phone is***********JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: gigaset
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: everything we can think of. Had bought a new pair of phones and tried to get them working not realising there was a problem with the line. Then put old ones back and still nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: New shoes are panasonic new phones are panasonic
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 12 days ago.

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your phone and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you.  I really appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 12 days ago.

First, please check to make sure the base is plugged into power. Then check to see the the ends of the phone cord are clipped in tightly. Also, if your service is through your router, do the following:

Power off your modem, router and any extenders. Wait 3 minutes. Next, turn them back on. Wait another 3 minutes. Then restart your phone. Then test.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri