Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Cannot connect to my email account as I have forgotton

Customer Question

cannot connect to my email account as I have forgotton password. three ways given to access a code are two via old mobile numbers which are no longer in use and the third way given is via my email which I cannot access as i have forgotton my password ***** currently going round in ncircles, Please help
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No only this computer
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I beleive you have security question s on file which I am happy to answer
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no Please connect me to an expert to have this issue resolved
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 4 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know who your email host is eg. Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook or orhers?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Do not know who the host is

Whats your email address please?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
no please resolve this on line thank you

Whats your email address please?

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 21 hours ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided me, I would recommend you reset your account password ***** to do so, please see the instructions I have detailed below. 

1. Visit the website for company that's hosts your emails and choose the sign in option. 

2. Choose the option to reset the password.

3. Follow the onscreen instructions and verify your account using the recovery methods. 

4. If all is successful proceed to reset the password. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew