Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I can not get into my emails. i can not get into my emails

Customer Question

Hello there i can not get into my emails. Hi there i can not get into my emails and not receiving emails.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no. at the moment.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: i know my password
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes please since last 8/10 days i have not received my emails.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 10 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the email address you are not able to login to?

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 7 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided me, I would recommend you reset your account password ***** to do so, please see the instructions I have detailed below. 

1. Visit the website for company that's hosts your emails and choose the sign in option. 

2. Choose the option to reset the password.

3. Follow the onscreen instructions and verify your account using the recovery methods. 

4. If all is successful proceed to reset the password. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew