Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Cannot open the page on our MAC computer as it says-Safari

Cannot open the page on our MAC computer as it says-Safari cannot open the page 'm' because Safari cannot find the server;m;
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Apple computer
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 weeks - we do not know what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

- Go to the apple logo top left > System Preferences > Network > Advanced > Proxies

- Uncheck whatever is checked so that it sets to default.

- Restart and try to open a webpage.

Let meknow te results please

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thankyou but we are unable to sort the problem. We are in our 80's and cannot deal with the problem.Thanks