Kat
Kat, Customer Service
Experience:  Technical Lead
110517830

I’ve put my new asda chip in and kept my old number but my

I’ve put my new asda chip in and kept my old number but my phone still hasn’t changed over and it was last Monday that it should have changed. The original number for the new chip was***********and the number I want to keep is*********** Can you please help me
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Ive already switched my phone off several times
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since it should have changed over last Monday
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My phone is an apple iPhone 6 or 7
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ios 14.7.1

Welcome to Just Answer sorry to hear your having issues with your iPhone.

To confirm your using a new SIM as your changing providers to Asda and wishing to port the number ending 1999 over to your new Asda SIM?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
that’s right. Asda network are changing their providers so I’ve had a new sim and done everything it says on the form

Right, so currently when you call the new number (ending 1550) the phone rings but when you call the old number (ending 1999) it goes to voicemail?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The number ending in 1550 doesn’t ring anymore. The ending in 1999 rings on the person’s phone who’s trying to ring me but I’m getting no calls. A message keeps popping up about my FaceTime number but it won’t let me in the settings to sort it out. I get occasional texts through but cant open them
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry I took so long to reply

Not a problem this isn't an immediate service so cant take time for a response anyway.

It suggests the number hasn't been correctly ported, so need to contact the service team between 8am and 8pm on 0808(###) ###-####/p>

Do let me know if you need any further assistance or anything clarified.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok I’ll try that tomorrow. Thanks for your help

Have a good evening.