Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I sent an email to a person on 3rd September, and it was

I sent an email to a person on 3rd September, and it was answered with an out of office reply. Unfortunately I cannot trace this email on my computer (I want to print it) It isn't anywhere, not in sent, spam, or trash. How can I trace it?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Epson XP2105 2 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your XP2105?
Customer: It's not the printer, I just need to find the email the original I sent.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It could be that the email has intentionally been deleted by doing something their end, there is a dispute going on.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In the inbiox, use the search facility and search for out of office to show all out of office emails.

Tell me please if you can locate it this way

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't seem to have that option on my email.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No thank you.

Which email service are you using?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am using gmail.com
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please don't ask me for a phone call, I won't do it.

the search box is at the top at www.gmail.com

Where it says Search Mail

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have found the search box, and it shows me what was sent from their end but not the email I sent first.

You will then need to please request that if it is on the server it is returned using this form here

https://support.google.com/mail/bin/bin/request.py?&ctx=bugflow_receive31&contact_type=bugs

Allow 24 hours please for it to be returned, if it is not it will not be possible unfortunatly.