Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

How can I increase the sound on my telephone, SP phone can

How can I increase the sound on my telephone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: SP phone can see not her references
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just trying to increase the volume but still have problems hearing, being 81
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just canno heart or increase the volume

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your phone volume  and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you.  I really appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Please provide the brand and model number of the phone.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you.  I really appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service.  Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What can we do

Can you please provide me with the brand and model of the phone?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Panasonic

Thank you .Do you know which model?

Your Solution:

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps. Most of the Panasonic phones allow you to increase the volume of the handset so you can hear the conversation louder by pressing the up arrow during a call.  Please try that.

Regards,

Sheri

I see that you have requested a telephone call. I do not personally provide telephone support, but your request is open for the next available telephone support technician.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri