Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I am having problems logging out will you do it for me, I

Customer Question

I am having problems logging out will you do it for me
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I have a new card and I don't no how to up date you and I don't wish to be a member any more
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tryd to log out but I have had no success
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 11 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know what you are trying to sign out of?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have met some one and don't wish to be a member an6 more

Which platofrm would that refer to?

Which account are you trying to close down today?

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 10 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information provided, it would suggest to me that you have a query relating to closing a account. I would recommend you refer to the website that provides the account to complete the closure process. If the website does not have a direct option to close the account, you may need to reach out to the customer support team who may be able to assist you with that.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew