Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I am trying 2 unlock my mobile an the plarform should be 0

Customer Question

i am trying 2 unlock my mobile an the plarform should be 0 but its got 2
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: sony experia android l
JA: What Sony product do you have?
Customer: L
JA: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?
Customer: i am trying 2 unlock devise 2 change from EE 2 SKY keeping my same number
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just unlock fone please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 11 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the model number of the Sony Xperia?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hy trying 2 unlock my fone an on the menu it should say platform0 but its got platform 2 so can u please change to 0
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
no just change fone from 2 to 0 on platform

Could you let me know the model number of the Sony Xperia?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i am not paying an would like a refund of £5.00 please

Im not sure if my replies are reaching you, so that I can help you unlock your handset, I need to know the model number if your handset?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ware can i get model number from
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
its a SONY L EXPERIA ANDROID

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to handset which you need assistance unlocking to other networks. I have found the process you need to follow providing you already have a unlock code to hand;

1. Turn on the phone with a non accepted SIM card.

2. You will be prompted to enter the SIM Unlock Code, enter the NCK code supplied by email and press unlock. Please note, you will receive a number of codes but you will just need the NCK digits in order to unlock your Sony Xperia phone.

3. You will get a Unlock success notification and your phone will be permanently unlocked.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew