Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have bought a Canon Pixma G4511 printer to use with my Mac

Customer Question

Hi I have bought a Canon Pixma G4511 printer to use with my Mac OD Big Sur version 11.6 but cannot find compatible set up software
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Mac Book Pro Retina 13"
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?
Customer: I have just bought this printer
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: It is the latest software
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have two Mac Book pro laptops, an ipad and an Android phone
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Click here: https://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_g_series/pixma-g4511.html?type=software&language=en&os=macos%2011%20(big%20sur)

Scroll down and you can see the available software listed for macOS 11 (Big Sur)

Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi again!

I have not heard back from you after my last message/steps. Please feel free to take more time to complete the steps above and if you still have the issue or if you need more help/clarification, you can reply back here and I will assist you further. I will be alerted if you reply here and I will respond back as soon as possible. Enjoy the rest of your day/evening!