Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Internet not working, My mobile to use Whats App, its just

Internet not working
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: My mobile to use Whats App
JA: Which WhatsApp product do you have?
Customer: its just there on my mobile phone
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i haven't done anything that might have made it go wrong

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Internet and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you.  I really appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Have you tried a full network power reset yet?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How?

First, please power off your modem, router and any extenders. Wait 3 minutes. Next, turn them back on. Wait another 3 minutes. Then restart your device, such as computer, TV, streaming device, cameras, e-reader, printer or phone. Then test.

I see that you have requested a telephone call. I do not personally provide telephone support, but your request is open for the next available telephone support technician.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I can try here
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
can we continue online
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
did you see my request to continue online. I did not understand what you said about power off modem etc Also I am in a wheelchair and can't reach them

Yes.  Your phone call request is open for all available telephone support Experts to review.

Did that work for you?

I haven't heard back from you.  Just reply if you need any further assistance.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you.  I really appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service.  Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri