Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I am still waiting for someone to call me back for nearly a

Customer Question

I am still waiting for someone to call me back for nearly a week and my case No is(###) ###-####as I am not sure how I order the part that has broken and needs replacing or whether it was part of the original packaging. It is a piece of sprung loaded wire from around the edge of of the door seal on the actual machine. The machine works perfectly well without it but need confirmation that I can discard it. The spring bit has just broken in half.
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Washing machine Model WW80J6410CW/EU purchased in January 2017
JA: How long have you had your WW80J6410CW?
Customer: I just told you since Jan 2017
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cannot do anything without a new piece of wire but what is it for
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just hope with a new piece of wire I can fix it myself. What is it for please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 18 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you need assistance purchasing a replacement part for your Washing machine. I would recommend using the following spares websites I have attached below, I personally use these websites when conducting repairs and when in need for spare parts. 

1. espares.co.uk

2. buyspares.co.uk

3. partmaster.co.uk

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew