Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

How do i open my account, gas and electric account, noth

how do i open my account
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: gas and electric account
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: noth inputted my email address on your email
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: lap top i assume browser but at 78 years old i dont understand everything
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i dont know what else to do my account is 671165393391
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have read my meter numbers and need to give them to you

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm you are trying to log into your Online Gas/Eletric account?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, it sounds like you have a query relating to your Gas/Electric account which you wish to login to online. If you already have a registered online account, you may visit your suppliers website and and choose the login option. When the login screen appears, you will need to enter your email address and password ***** review your online account.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew