Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have a first class ticket to Leeds on 19th December

I have a first class ticket to Leeds on 19th December without seat reservation. I am 85 years old and very worried about this. If I go to your site I cannot ‘change my booking’ - how do I get a seat reservation please.
JA: How long have you had your 19TH?
Customer: since you notified me I could book
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: going into Manage my booking, then change date/time and just get your Oops message!
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my time of travel from Birmingham to Leeds is 10.03

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which Airline you will be traveling with?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thanks

Could you let me know which Airline you will be traveling with?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok

Thank you, ***** ***** to hear from you with the details.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Avanti - train not air!

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to booking your seats for your upcoming travel. I have found to reserve train seats after booking, you just need to book your place by emailing***@******.***. let them know your name, journey details and booking or ticket reference and let them know your preferences so they can organise a reservation for your journey.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew