Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I want to return my printer to Argos as it is faulty, HP

Customer Question

I want to return my printer to Argos as it is faulty
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP deskjet 2700e
JA: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?
Customer: Since I bought it on 13/09/21
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: i was talking to one of your agents for 2 hours yesterday we tried everything and it still doesn’t work, he suggested taking it back to Argos but they do not answer phone either. I just want to speak to someone
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 13 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a purchase you would like to return to Argos, I would recommend you return the item into your Argos store as this will be a lot quicker than sending it back by courier. You can review Argos return policy via the following weblink -  https://www.argos.co.uk/help/returns-and-refunds/

Tips:

1. If you purchased the item via a Debit/Credit card, ensure you have this with you at the time of the return. 

2. Ensure you a copy of the proof of purchase. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew