Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have just received a TV. 24WK3C63DB how do I connect it to

Customer Question

I have just received a TV. 24WK3C63DB how do I connect it to the Internet?
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Toshiba model as above.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The menu only shows Netflix, Prime etc
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?
Customer: Only just received it.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 13 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Toshiba television you wish to connect to WiFi. I would recommend you review the video instructions attached which can be reviewed by clicking on the following url - https://youtu.be/l-YcaDLIXdk

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew