Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I want to pay my credit card charge and I normally ring the

I want to pay my credit card charge and I normally ring the tel .no. On the statement but phone is permanently busy
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I use my by house phone
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been trying all day, don't usually have any trouble paying this way
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know who your credit card provider is?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, it sounds like you have a query relating to your credit card which you wish to pay. I would recommend you contact the number found on the reverse of your credit card to connect with the automated service to pay outstanding balance.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My only query is that there is no reply from the tel no on the reverse of my card and the top of my statement

Could you let me know who your credit card provider is?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
American express

You can try - 0800(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That number is ***** too all I want to do is pay my account
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have since found it was my telephone that was at fault but thank you for your help

Im pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer with a Fixed Problem. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer. Best of luck!