Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I bought a Samsung fitbit charge 4 back in May,and one of

I bought a Samsung fitbit charge 4 back in May,and one of the straps has fallen off, this one is actually a replacement for the one I had prior to that,obviously this is still under guarantee, so wha can yo do for me ?
JA: What Samsung product do you have?
Customer: Fitbit charge 4
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: Tried to get it back on but it won't stay on
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not particularly

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Samsung Fitbit that has a damaged strap which fails to remain connected to the main unit. As you have suggest the unit is still under warranty, I would recommend you raise a warranty call directly with the Manufacturer and to do so, I would recommend you call Samsung on the following number 0333(###) ###-####

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What is the next step
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I rang the number given but its not in operation

Try - 0330(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No,same story

That would be the official number on the Samsung website. - https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Its not working

You may be want to try on Monday as the lines may be closed over the weekend.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'll ring on Monday, hope i have more success than today, thanks

All the best and I hope it all gets sorted for you.