Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Can you help me with my fire stick I try to put the password

Customer Question

Can you help me with my fire stick I try to put the password ***** but I don’t can’t get it right can you help please
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Amazon
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: It ask for password ***** try to put it in but no luck
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The connection failed please try again
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which password ***** are prompted to enter, would it be your Amazon account password ***** WiFi Password?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
WiFi password
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I don’t remember the password ***** Amazon

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to your Amazon account which you are unable to login to due to a forgotten password. I would recommend you reset your account password ***** to do so, please follow the steps I have attached below; 

1. Go to - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

2. Enter your email address and tap the continue button. 

3. Check your email for a email from Amazon and open the email. 

4. Enter the OPT Code into the password ***** 

5. Once the verification has been completed, you will be prompted to create a new password. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Andrew
I paid £5 for Amazon to rectify my Firesticktv which was not done. Therefore I am requesting a refund in the circumstances.
Reynard Ramsay