Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

How or where do I update a new debit card number on amazon

Customer Question

How or where do I update a new debit card number on amazon Prime
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Virgin Media Hub
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: Explain router
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Email address new codes Virgins access code.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried Primes personal Number that I was given. It didn't take me to its account to change it.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 18 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have query relating to updating your Payment method associated to your Amazon account. I would recommend you follow the steps attached below to assist you make those changes; 

1. Go to - https://www.amazon.com/cpe/managepaymentmethods

2. You maybe prompted to login and if so, please proceed to login. 

3. To add a payment method, select the 'Add a payment method' link under the category that you want to add.

4. To edit or remove a payment method, select the card that you wish to edit on the left side of the page. The card opens in the center of the page, click 'Edit' under the card name. You can update your billing address, select a default card, update card details or remove the card from your account. Select 'Remove from wallet' to remove the card from your account.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to save the changes you have made.

6. That will be all set and those changes will have been applied.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
You have to apply through your mobile phone on Primes website. But all it gives you is amazon's Web address through the TV. Trying to get on the phones website is like being tied up

Have you attempted the instructions I have provided?