Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I tried booking the sun saver holiday but I don't understand

Customer Question

Hi I tried booking the sun saver holiday but I don't understand why it said I needed 2 more codes as I put them it it registered them at the time and then I went back and it was like I never put them in , as yiu can see from previous years (about from covid) I always book holidays , mybe even 2
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: It was the sunsaver holiday
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: The holiday
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: It went off a couple of days ago I thought I banked all my codes, then I went to book but it said I needed 2 more . I'm gutted
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Which website is this on?

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I can see that you haven't replied to my info request above so I wanted to provide you with an answer to the best of my abilities with the information that you supplied above. Please note that the answer can be slightly off if not all of the required information was provided above but feel free to reply back if the steps do not work so we can resolve your issue quickly. -------

To resolve the code issue with your holiday bookings, please contact them at 0207(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It's in the sunsavers app but through the sun news paper, yiu collect codes daily apply them to the offer
Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for confirming. Please contact their department at 0207(###) ###-####/p>