Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My I installed HSBC A Been hacked and v Blocked out and ther

Customer Question

My I installed HSBC A Been hacked and v Blocked out and ther putting pyramid story on my story My insta I've had for 12 years My dad and bf pics that have passed are on there can you please help I'm begging I can tell you yhe messages I've send my friends
JA: Which HSBC product do you have?
Customer: Instagram
JA: What have you tried so far with your HSBC software?
Customer: I done not get what you mean I just want access yo my intsa again
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have screen shots my friend seen that they have put on my story they scammed me thinking I won 500 I new the person so I didn't question it until I found out she was hacked and many other6
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you get my insta back please I been hacked I can tell you my messages people sent me mu last pics my dad died and he only pic I have is on there
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

There are a couple of options to reset your Instagram account. If you have already tried one of the steps below, please continue to the next step.

First option: (password ***** form)

Click here: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/

Using the link above, reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in

Second option: (recovery form)

If you are unable to sign into your Instagram account using the first option then you can submit a support ticket.

Click here: https://help.instagram.com/contact/272476913194545

Fill out the form In the additional comments box, type in the email address that you have access to so they can respond to you

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
They have changed the email thats not ill send you the screenshot
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (QZGP1P4)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (32V613Z)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (172P33P)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (4Q5V644)
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Go to the hacked profile

Click on the 3 dots icon

Click on Report

And Report the profile

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Send link please
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Go to the hacked profile

Click on the 3 dots icon

Click on Report

And Report the profile

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

We cannot send you the link. You need to report the profile.

Go to the hacked profile

Click on the 3 dots icon

Click on Report

And Report the profile

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi what e dots I donr no how to
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Go to the profile

Click on the 3 dots icon on that page

Click on Report

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.