Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

How can I unblock s7 I just bought from gift gaff to

Customer Question

How can I unblock s7 I just bought from gift gaff to Vodafone
JA: How long have you had your S7?
Customer: 20 mins
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: If found how to do it but it cost 30 and I only paid 30 30 Can I send you imei
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: To un block
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

As of December 2021, mobile networks are banned from selling locked phones in the UK. Though O2, Sky, Three, Virgin and some other networks began selling their new phones unlocked before December 2021.

The easiest way to know if your phone is locked is to try a SIM from another network.

If you get a mobile network signal and can make or receive calls with another network's SIM card installed then, your phone is unlocked.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This one is saying phone not allowed
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Why 16 quid
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for confirming. In that case, you will need to speak with a GiffGaff employee to unlock it.

Click here: https://www.giffgaff.com/auth/login?redirect=https:%2F%2Fsupport2.giffgaff.com%2Fapp%2Fask%2F

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.