Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Technician
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

My iPhone 11 is stuck with a whirling going round, im not

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: my iPhone 11 is stuck with a whirling going round
JA: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?
Customer: im not sure it does it automatically
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your iPhone.

May I know when this issue started?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
its a 11 and has a whirling symbol

Please follow the instructions and check if it fixes the issue. Before you start, please remove the phone cover if you are using any. Please note that the timing while pressing the buttons is very important. Don't hold down the volume up and volume down buttons. Just quickly press and release both Volume up and down buttons but hold down the side button for 10 to 20 seconds or until it shows the Apple Logo. Timing is critical while doing the steps. Please follow the steps below to force restart your iPhone.

1. Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
  2. Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
  3. Press and hold the Side button(power button) until the Apple logo appears, then release the Side button. (Ignore the option to turn off the device by sliding if it shows.)
Make sure you don't hold down the volume buttons. Ignore Siri or any other things you see on the screen while doing the steps. There shouldn't be a delay between the button presses, and the side button needs to be held down for 10-20 seconds or until it shows the Apple logo. Please try the steps until your iPhone restarts. You will be asked to open the iPhone with your passcode after force rebooting it. Please click the link below for a detailed video walkthrough of the steps(Please watch it)Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Were you able to follow the above instructions?

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 17 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas