Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I wish to make a complaint to burger in edinburgh airport as

Customer Question

i wish to make a complaint to burger king in edinburgh airport as the way i was treated
JA: Which Burger King product do you have?
Customer: i did not get anything my jet 2 flight was delayed was told could go to burger king for refreshments show my ticket the manger said he did not know anthing about it i asked if he could give me note saying i tried he became abusive and said no i am 71 yrs old and had my wife in a wheelchair have never been spoken to in this manner
JA: What have you tried so far with your Burger King software?
Customer: cant find a custmer service phone number or e mail address
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thankyou
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience and you should certainly report it.

Click here: https://www.burgerking.co.uk/support

Click on In Restaurant Experience

Follow the prompts to report it

Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.