Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am trying to copy a letter from my iPad. The printer is

Customer Question

I am trying to copy a letter from my iPad . The printer is printing out as usual but the type size is tiny. Can you help me please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: It is an Epson. XP - 5105
JA: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?
Customer: this is first time.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I have not updated. I am not sure how to do this and not a tech person at all
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

While printing on an iPad, you have limited options for making adjustments to printing. If you are not able to change the font size, you would need to print it off a computer instead.

Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.