Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have purchased an order from wowcher for a 50ft garden

Customer Question

I have purchased an order from wowcher for a 50ft garden flat hose & spray nozzle-7 settings I can’t remember if I redeemed this order but the money has come out from my account twice one payment for £9.99 & another for £14.98 I’m very confused & I can’t get a hold from anyone about this I do have an order number: 41600481 & order number: 41600410 can you help me please
JA: How long have you had your 50FT?
Customer: I haven’t received anything yet that’s why I’m doing this chat
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve tried phoning nobody can speak with you & I’ve tried to go back & redeem & they want my bank details again & be charged again
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m worried that I’m going to be charged again
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 17 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know where you purchased the items from? 

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to a recent purchase which has debited the account more than once. I would suggest you start by checking the order confirming to verify the total amount due and whether it was purchased from more than one supplier as this could also be a reason why you may have seen the debits more than once, as long as the total billing amount is correct you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew