Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I got banned on skout, is there away to get my account back,

Customer Question

Hello, I got banned on skout, is there away to get my account back , knowing that I have contacted them and they only reply you have violated our terms of service and your email is premently deleted
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: Yes nothing after that reply from skout support
JA: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?
Customer: Yes nothing there too
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes is it possible to get this done or no chance
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Unfortunately, their decision is final and it cannot be reversed.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I just paid a five dollars subscription for this bad news
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Unfortunately, I am not able to view billing or pricing on the website as a technician. To speak about a billing issue or payment issue, you will need to speak with our customer service who can view that information. Please call our customer service at 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
My phone is blocked too is there anyway to fix that or decision is final ?
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

No, that is final as well.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok how to cancel the subscription?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
In this website I mean
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

To cancel your subscription, click here: https://www.justanswer.com/help/trial-membership