*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

It's not an electronics problem, Galaxy, Nothing, no

Customer Question

It's not an electronics problem
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Galaxy
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your technical support specialist today.

Thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you. I’m sorry to hear you're having this issue. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

What is the issue that you need help with?

Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 8 days ago.

These are the most common problems of Samsung mobiles and the solutions. All of these solutions are very simple and easy solutions to very annoying issues. Let’s start with the first and the most common problem.

High Battery Drainage problem in Samsung Mobiles

If your battery is draining at an abnormal pace then this doesn’t mean bad battery health only. There might be some other reasons, which you can easily get control over, to obtain a good battery life throughout the day.

Solution: Follow these simple steps to get your desired battery time:

• Turn off GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, and other connectivity options if you are not using them.
  • Clean the Apps by using a phone optimizer.
  • Turn on the Power Saving Mode.
  • Dim the screen brightness.
  • Turn off the Always On Display.
  • Remove Live Wallpapers.

All these simple hacks will get you a better battery backup, and you will be able to use your phone longer than before.

Screen Gets Stuck & Unresponsive in Samsung Mobile

Your phone might be stuck during normal usage, and the screen may become unresponsive despite touching the panel. The possibilities are that this relates to the cache of your phone.

Solution: If your screen becomes unresponsive for a small period then you can easily solve this by locking and then unlocking your phone through the power button.

However, if the power button also becomes unresponsive while the screen is stuck then try to restart your phone by holding the power button for 10 sec.

If the second scenario tends to happen more often, then the factory resetting your device will be a more appropriate decision.

Overheating issue in Samsung Mobile

Overheating is something that relates directly to the battery of your phone. An old or weak battery might be a troublemaker.

However, the surrounding temperature also has a notable impact on your phone’s heating level. You must have noticed an unusual heating-up of your phone during summers.

Another possible reason is charging. Your phone gets heated-up and abnormal levels when you are charging and using it at the same time.

• Try to carry your phone in a place that has a normal temperature and use it there.
  • Avoid direct impact with the sunlight.
  • Avoid phone usage during charging.
  • Turn off the Mobile Data (4G) when you are not using it.

Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi in Samsung Smartphones

Not connecting to a Wi-Fi network is not something to worry about. There can be some signals disruption. It’s not something directly related to your phone.

Solution: Try restarting your phone if it doesn’t connect to the Wi-Fi, or you can simply put it on the Airplane Mode for 10 to 15 sec to get this problem solved.

Apps Not Downloading from Google Play Store in Samsung phone

People complain about apps not downloading at all from the Google Play Store. Either the downloading gets stuck, or it doesn’t start at all.

You may need to make some little changes in your Google Play Store Settings.

Solution: You can easily fix this issue by clearing the cache of your Google Play Store. Just follow these simple steps, Go to Settings – Apps – Open Google Play Store – Clean Cache – Restart your phone and start downloading the apps

If it doesn’t work out then try clearing the history of Google Play Store. Just open Google Play Store – Settings – Choose Clean History.