Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Technician
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I want to recover a lost e hotmail -mail address, am i at

Customer Question

I want to recover a lost e hotmail -mail address, am i at the right place? thanks
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you checking your Hotmail mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?
Customer: i havw checked on google chrome, firefox and microsort edge, this e-mail address was set up by me probably 2-3 years ago but i went it back as it has huge sentimental value to me
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the e-mail has cameyon in it thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your  Hotmail account address.

Have you forgotten your Hotmail account password? or both Hotmail account username and password?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i set up this emaail address and i have not been able to trace it, i dont have the name or password, it has cameyon in the e-mail address, and its hotmail

Please allow me a moment to write the instructions for you. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you so much for being so patient with me! If you forget your Hotmail account username then please use the link given below to recover the username.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions to recover the username.(Please check it)

Please kindly let me know how it goes.

If you forget your Hotmail account password ***** the direct method for resetting a Hotmail(Microsoft) account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password. Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your Hotmail account. Please follow the link below for a detailed video tutorial that might help you recover your account.

Please remember to use a device or browser you used in the past (if possible) to access your Hotmail account so it will be easier to reset your password. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 8 days ago.

If you are still not able to reset your password, then you need to fill out a form and submit it to Microsoft. Provide as much information as possible to them, and if they verify you as the account owner, they will help you to reset the password. Then Microsoft will verify your account and contact you later (24-48 hours). Keep in mind that if they can't verify you, they will not assist you in resetting the password. Please click the following link to access the recovery form directly.

Please click the link below for video instructions to recover your account if you don't have access to sign-in information(Please watch the video to recover your account using the form)

Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions from Microsoft regarding account recovery.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas