Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a Samsung S20 5G. It was low on charge and so I

Customer Question

I have a Samsung S20 5G. It was low on charge and so I turned it to what I thought was power saving. Now I cannot get it back to my ordinary settings and it is fully charged. I've tried shutting it off then turning it back on it still just comes up in the power saving mode. How do I get it back to my preferred settings?
JA: What device or product has sound issues?
Customer: It does not have sound issues. I just can't see my icons or access any of my programmeds
JA: How long have you had your S20?
Customer: About 18 months
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: As I said above I tried turning it off and back on again. I tried three times and always ended up with the same result.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
Navigate: Settings > Battery and device care> Battery.
Tap Power saving mode.
Tap the Power saving mode switch

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The home screen is dark with 6 icons showing. one is phone, messages, internet, setting, bank, samsung health. when swipe up nothing happens
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no I don't want to talk
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Swipe down

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
the second time it worked. thanks
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

You're welcome!

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.