Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

My oven will not stay at 180 degrees but after about 10

My oven will not stay at 180 degrees but after about 10 minutes reverts to 150
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: EOA5651BAX
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: EOA5651BAK
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: EOA5651BAK TYP 71 AGF 03 AD PNC 944 184 702 01 3.5k SN 73624258

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the make and model of the unit? 

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Electrolux 71 AGF 03 AD

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to an oven which fails to remain at the set temperature. I have found an oven that won't heat is usually the result of a faulty igniter (for a gas oven) or heating element (for an electric oven). I would suggest in either model the part can be replaced, however, you will need someone with more experience to do so and for that reason, I would recommend you consult an appliance engineer who can book a visit to take care of this for you. If you are unsure who to contact, I would suggest using search directories such as yell.com where you will find a list of local professionals.

Spares Parts can be purchased from:

1. https://www.espares.co.uk/
  2. https://www.buyspares.co.uk/
  3. https://www.ransomspares.co.uk

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew