*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Iam a local dj i use Windows media player to store my music

Customer Question

Hi my names David iam a local dj i use Windows media player to store my music i use Windows 7 becau
JA: How long have you had your Windows Media Player?
Customer: For about maybe 8 years but one of my refurbished laptop is starting to stop working i was going to get a new laptop will media player still work with Windows 10 the last time I tried it it sort of stopped it working
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry Pearl don't understand the question
JA: What have you tried so far with your media player?
Customer: Its just to download my music from 7 digital and i put all my collections of cds on to it makes finding songs better
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just the last time I bought a hp laptop from curry's I had to change it to Windows 7 because 10 would not let me play my music on Windows media
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your technical support specialist today.

Thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you. I’m sorry to hear you're having this issue. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Yes,  you can use Windows Media Player on Windows 10 computer.

select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Manage optional features > Add a feature > Windows Media Player, and select Install

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks for your help the last time I tried that it wouldn't let me play the cds I put in it it kept flashing can't play

Your welcome.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sorry iam not paying 16 pounds for a phone call I'll try and figure it out for myself thanks again randy

Okay,  we can chat here if you need anything.

Follow these steps on your Windows 10 computer.

Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 5 days ago.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Thank you very much!

Randy