Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have a relatively new HL-2350DW which keeps going into

Customer Question

Hello I have a relatively new HL-2350DW which keeps going into Depp Sleep and will not function. I have to unplug it to restart. How do I resolve this problem? Many thanks Graham Walker
JA: How long have you had your HL-2350DW?
Customer: About 5-6 months
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Pressing the deep sleep button and then unpinning it and leaving it to recover.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 15 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to your printer. I would suggest this sounds more like a firmware glitch and to overcome something like this a power cycle can go a long way, I would recommend you attempt the steps below and let me know the outcome;

1. Power the printer off. (Press the power button)
  2. Remove the power cable for 2 - 3 minutes and then proceed to reconnect it.
  3. Power the printer on. (Press the power button)
  4. Lastly, try to print again and let me know the outcome.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Solved. Thankyou

Im pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer with a Fixed Problem. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer. Best of luck!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
All ok now thanks

Thank you for letting me know