Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I’ve kept my (iPhone) far too long cz it’s small and light

Customer Question

Hello. I’ve kept my (iPhone) far too long cz it’s small and light and it seems they’re all getting bigger. I’ve noticed that today is the las day I can change it which is a good thing because everything is goin wrong with it including I can’t load settings and my banks won’t load. Obviously I need a new phone, quickly, what would you shuggest?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: iphone se
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about 9 months and I e tried everything recommended in google
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all really is t it’s, except that I dropped it for the for firs time yesterday
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 8 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to an Apple iPhone which fails to load your banking applications. I would suggest this is likely an application problem and something like this is common but doesn't occur so often to overcome something like this, you should perform a power cycle and to do so, please see the steps I have attached below.

1. Press and hold the side button until the power-off slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. 
  3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
  4. Ensure the handset is connected to the WiFi. 
  5. Lastly, load your Banking app again and verify if it loads all ok.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew